Wednesday 20 April 2011

lovely new-found blog

rather off topic, but i thought i'd share with you a lovely new blog i found today (whilst telling the OH that I WAS DOING UNI WORK HONEST!! i don't really think he believes me...)

www.chezbeeperbebe.blogspot.com has some fabulous homemade and recycled things, she does post a lot of family things about her children etc too, and its a fantastic read! i might have sat and read the whole blog this afternoon........if it was a book it would be un-put-down-able!

I really like the spelling and number bean bags, they're very cute! i really do feel the need to make some, but i think the OH is getting a bit scared now with my sewing cute baby things! hehe


1 comment:

  1. I followed the link from there to the cinnamon pull-apart bread and am definitely going to make some of that!!!
    much love
    martine

    ReplyDelete